- The candidate will be part of Sales department, handling the followings responsibilities:
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from our products and services in a designated region
- Visit potential clients
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs
- Calculating client quotations
- Negotiating tender and contract terms
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
- Offering after-sales support services
- Administering client accounts
- Analyzing costs and sales
- Preparing reports for head office
- Meeting regular sales targets
- Recording and maintaining client contact data
- Co-ordinating sales projects
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Solving client problems
- Providing training and producing support material for the sales team
Qualifications and Education
The candidate shall have Bachelor Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
UAE valid driving license.
Minimum five years of experience in the same field either in UAE or other country.
Should be able to retain technical knowledge, understanding and skill and be able to consistently demonstrate the competences gained.